Saturday, May 4, 2013

Cornrows


This blog has a mix of sketches, drawings and paintings ranging form ones very recently made to ones several years old. The drawing shown at the top of this post is one I did a few years ago at the weekly drawing sessions. It was drawn with charcoal pencil and "white charcoal" on grey paper. I have done so many sketches and drawings at those sessions over the years. It's important to keep practicing and learning. It's also useful, I think, to occasionally go back and remind myself of some of the lessons I've learned from those drawings. Besides that, I'm not doing much with the drawings so I thought posting them on this blog from time to time might be a good use for them.

For more about drawing sessions, go to "Labels" on the side bar and click on "sketching" or "drawing."

No comments: